Your fight against pesky mosquitos doesn’t have to a difficult one. Bikit Guard Malaysia is extremely simple to use and won’t burn a hole in your wallet. Make sure you and your family stay safe with Bikit Guard Malaysia and read all about mosquito-repelling here.
Top Bikit Guard Price List 2020
Available in Lazada RM 29.48 Go to Shop
Living in Southeast Asia you will definitely encounter mosquitos. Mosquitos love tropical climates and areas near the equator. Some areas will have mosquito habitats, however, avoiding them entirely is quite impossible. These pesky little bugs can get you anywhere and at any time of day.
Fighting Mosquitos 101
To start off, let’s familiarize with the different types of mosquitos you need to look out for. The most common types of mosquitos are:
- Culex. These are your typical house mosquitos (Culex pipiens), and they mostly breed around stagnant water. They usually feed at dawn or after dusk. They are pale brown with white stripes. Culex mosquitos can become a carrier for different types of viruses and diseases.
- Aedes. Aedes mosquitos are often called floodwater mosquitos because flooding will help their breeding process. There are two types of Aedes species, Aedes aegypti, or the yellow fever mosquitos, and the Aedes albociptus, or the Asian tiger mosquito. They have abdomens with pointed tips and are strong fliers.
- Anopheles. They also like to breed in stagnant fresh water. These types of mosquitos include Anopheles quadrimaculatus, or the common malaria mosquito, which can spread the disease among humans. They also have abdomens with pointed tips.
Ways to Fight Mosquitos
Using a double-hand clap to get rid of mosquitos is not as effective as you think. It can surely get rid of individual mosquitos at a time, but when your place is swarmed with tens or even hundreds of mosquitos, you need a long-term solution.
Use mosquito repellent
This is the most popular way to combat mosquitos. There are different types of repellent with different repelling formulas. The most common formulas are 30% to 50% DEET, or N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide, and 15% picaridin. The former is effective for several hours but can cause irritation when applied in high concentration. The latter lasts for a shorter period of time and must be re-applied often.
Find a natural alternative
If chemical repellents aren’t exactly your cup of tea, try finding an all-natural alternative instead. There are several plants and oils that could keep the mosquitos away, like the tea tree oil, vitamin B, basil, lemon balm, and lavender.
Install a mosquito net over your bed
There are of course mosquito repellents specifically designed to be used during the night, but they don’t always work effectively. One way to guarantee your safety from the mosquitos is to hang a net over your bed. Not only will it keep mosquitos away, it will also keep other irritating bugs and insects.
Avoid stagnant water
Mosquitos, especially those carrying dengue, love bodies of stagnant water. They are attracted to lakes, swamps, marshes, and puddles. Other than natural bodies of water, if you have a bucket of water or any containers that can store water, it’s best to get rid of it as it will become a paradise for mosquitos.
Regulate your body temperature
It’s been established that mosquitos love warmer environments but it’s also possible for them to be attracted to warm body temperatures. Southeast Asia, Malaysia included, have a hot and humid climate most of the time. It’s recommended to keep your body cool, not just to avoid dehydration, but to avoid attracting mosquitos. Avoid clothes made with heavy materials that can make your body sweat. Mosquitos would also flock dark-colored fabrics, so if you do need to wear clothes made with heavy materials, chose a lighter colored one.
How to use Bikit Guard mosquito repellent
Bikit Guard Malaysia is made from natural herb ingredients like the citronella so it’s suitable for people of all ages; from babies, toddlers, to pregnant ladies. In South Korea, famous celebrities and K-Pop stars have been seen using Bikit Guard. For example, artists featured in the famous television show Running Man have been spotted using Bikit Guard when doing outdoor challenges. Follow the tips below to use Nikit Guard to its fullest potential.
- Insert Bikit Guard by clipping it on the edges of your sleeves, shoes, caps, or pockets.
- Keep your Bikit Guard inside a plastic bag when not in use.
- When worn daily, it can last for two to three months.
- If kept in a zipper bag, it can be used for up to a year.
Bikit Guard is effective, affordable, simple, and most importantly, safe for you and your family. With the rise of mosquito-borne viruses, keep your family healthy by purchasing Bikit Guard. iPrice offers great discounts on Bikit Guard Malaysia. If Bikit Guard is not enough for you or your family, you can browse for other types of mosquito repellents on iPrice.