As a brand that promotes sustainable skincare through natural ingredients and environmentally-friendly innovations, Beyond Korea can certainly treat any undesired skin conditions. Beyond’s organic products are suitable for normal, sensitive, oily, and dry skin and can lessen the appearance of skin conditions.
What is Skin Condition?
Skin condition is also known as dermatologic disorders or cutaneous disorders. If your skin is easily irritated, inflamed, clogged, itchy, or burned, then it is most likely that you have one or more skin conditions. Your genetic composition, along with allergies, irritants, and chronic diseases can often cause rashes, hives, and other unpleasant skin disorders.
Types of skin conditions are, but not limited to, acne, cold sores, rashes, moles, psoriasis, scabies, warts, and eczema. Some of these conditions can be rather aggressive and dangerous so be sure to contact your dermatologist if you think you have them. However, for acne, rashes, and redness, it can be easily cured with a healthy diet and an all-natural skincare beauty regime.
How to Naturally Treat Skin Condition
There are two ways you can combat your skin conditions; by improving the skin’s health internally or by taking care of the surface of the skin. Either way, both steps require you consume or use natural products that do not contain any chemicals harmful to the body or the skin.
To get long-term effects and to avoid using unnecessary products, fixing your skin’s health from the inside is your best bet. You can increase your water intake by 2 to 3 glasses per day or go on a proper and healthy diet. It doesn’t mean that you have to cut down your calorie intake but you should pay attention to what you put inside your body and what the food does to your skin. Some food items that contains nutritious ingredients for your skin are:
- Pomegranate. The polyphenol antioxidants found in pomegranate seeds can fight free radicals, smooth out fine lines, and regulate the skin’s blood flow.
- Kidney Beans. These beans are high in zinc which can help eliminate blemish-causing bacteria and acnes.
- Soy. If you want to improve your skin’s complexion, soy contains minerals and proteins that can minimize hyperpigmentation.
- Green Tea. The EGCG antioxidants in green tea have been proven to produce redness and inflammation.
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is less processed and takes longer for the body to break down. It can heal irritation and get rid of hormones that can cause wrinkles.
- Sunflower Seeds. These seeds contain vitamin E that can protect the skin from UV rays and prevent cracked, dry skin.
This is where Beyond’s products come into play. If improving your diet is not enough, you can look for natural skincare products to assist in the healing process. These are some of Beyond’s best products to combat skin conditions.
- Beyond Soy Balancing Toner. Lentils are the main ingredients for the Soy Balancing Toner. It helps maintain the balance of the skin as well as nourishing and moisturizing it. It is also available as a cleanser, serum, and essence.
- Beyond Jeju Bamboo Soothing Gel. 96% of this soothing gel consists of pure bamboo extract from Jeju. It calms, soothes, moisturizes, and cools the skin.
- Beyond Calendula Herb Skin Water. Contains 92.1% of Calendula water that can solve pigmentation, rashes, and sunburns. Apply after face wash during the day and night.
- Beyond Himalaya Deep Moisture Toner. The hyaluronic acids in the Himalaya Deep Moisture Toner protect the skin from sun exposure, slow down the aging process, and renew dead skin cells. You can get Himalaya Deep Moisture as an eye cream, as well.
Home Remedies for Skin Conditions
If your skin disorder is still not going away, one other thing you can do before seeing a dermatologist is to create homemade remedies. Instead of ingesting the ingredients and food items listed above, you can put some of them in a homemade mask or scrub. Coconut oil, chamomile, and black striped snake can heal the toughest skin conditions like eczema. Don’t be frightened by the mention of the black striped snake because when dried, this nontoxic snake can cure itchiness and even arthritis. Before applying your homemade remedies all over your skin, be sure to test it out in one spot to avoid an allergic reaction.
Healing skin conditions doesn’t always have to be a struggle. With these tips and Beyond product recommendation, your skin will hopefully look more youthful, radiant, and bright. Get your own Beyond skincare product here on iPrice and showcase your natural beauty today. Do check out other Beyond product categories like bath and body and haircare.