Essential oils seem to be all the rage these days. From beauty gurus to spiritual yogis, everyone is using this magical liquid on the daily. They provide holistic healing and helps calm your senses. Learn why by clicking here.
Top Trending in Body Oils
Top Essential Oils Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Bio Oil Skincare Oil||RM 16.90||Shopee|
|Easecox No.31 Easearoma Master Formulated Pure Essential Oil (15 Ml)||RM 270.00||Shopee|
|Young Living Lavender Essential Oil 15Ml||RM 95.00||Shopee|
|Young Living Rc Essential Oil 5 Ml-15Ml -||RM 105.00||Shopee|
|Young Living A+ Kids Focus Time Roll-On Essential Oil 10Ml / Yl Lavender + Copaiba + Cedarwood + Orange & Grapeseed Oil||RM 33.33||Shopee|
|Easecox [Brand New] AR010 Lavender Pure Essential Oil Treat Anxiety Aromatherapy Relaxation Believed Eczema Insomnia Depression Allegies Infection Lavandula Agustifolia Nausea Menstrual Creamps||RM 123.75||Lazada|
|Young Living Carrier Oil For Essential Oils 236Ml||RM 85.00||Shopee|
|Jamu Ratu Malaya Rumah Hutan : Minyak Naria Romasty||RM 90.00||Shopee|
|Atomy Herbal Essential Oil 无药天然精油||RM 12.88||Shopee|
|Young Living A+ Kids Focus Roll-On Essential Oil 10Ml/Therapeutic Oil||RM 33.50||Shopee|
There are many things that you can do with essential oils. In whichever way you make use of these plant extracts, the benefits are undoubtedly effective. People from ancient civilizations have utilized these oils to improve health and to be worn as perfumes. It wasn’t until 1928 when the science of aromatherapy was born that essential oils are used to improve mental clarity and emotional health.
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils or aromatherapy oils are concentrated hydrophobic liquid that are extracted from plants. Essential oils contain volatile aroma compounds that are responsible for the smell and scent of the plant. Volatile aromatic compounds are organic molecules that can change from solid or liquid state to gas rapidly at room temperature. The volatile aromatic compounds allow the oil to quickly move through air and interact directly with the senses, specifically the olfactory sensors.
There are over 3,000 different types of volatile aromatic compounds from various plants that have been identified to date. The composition of each essential oils varies depending on the method of distillation, geographic location, time it was extracted, and the weather.
Which Essential Oils Are Good for Me?
Technically, all essential oils have some sort of benefits for you. However, there are some aromatherapy oils that specifically targets certain problems and conditions. You can use essential oils for a massage, in a bath, or in an essential oil diffuser. Here are the top essential oils along with its special benefits.
- Lavender Oil – Lavender can help treat cuts, burns, rashes, and other skin ailments. I can also promote better sleep and decrease anxiety. It has antifungal, antiseptic, analgesic, and disinfecting properties.
- Frankincense Oil - Frankincense, and its relative myrrh, is one of the most used essential oils in the world. This warm and exotic oil can fight cancer, build immunity, regulate menstrual cycle, and reduce inflammation.
- Sandalwood Oil – This essential oil has an earthy aroma. It’s an aphrodisiac that can increase the libido and improve energy levels. There are three types of sandalwood oils: Australian, Hawaiian, and Indian, all with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antispasmodic qualities.
- Lemongrass Oil – This essential oil can relieve muscle pain, headaches, repel insects, and improve the digestive system. It has antifungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- Eucalyptus Oil – The essential oil from eucalyptus can aid with respiratory issues like bronchitis, sinusitis, and allergies. It can reduce congestion with its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antispasmodic qualities.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree is best known as an antiseptic, antifungal, and antibiotic essential oil. It can treat acne, heal scars, and eliminate bacterial and viral infections. You can also use tea tree to kill insects and treat a common cold.