Feeling a little dry and tight? Does your skin look like it is peeling very badly? We have the very answer to your problem! All you need is lotion and your skin will go back to its beautiful, smooth self. Click here to learn more.
- Lotions Malaysia: Soothing and Softening Salve for Your Skin
- Lotions Malaysia: Beneficial Skincare for You
- Lotions Malaysia: Tricks and Tips
- Lotions Malaysia: Keep Your Skin Properly Moisturized!
Compared to creams or gels, lotions are easily absorbed into the skin. Lotions
Now that you know about the various kinds of lotions that exist, so how do you get the best that you possibly can from your lotion? Here
- After showering or bathing is the best time to apply your lotion (or any other skincare products for that matter) .
- Apply lotion when skin is still moist (but not overly wet as the lotion will slide right off your skin) as that ensures that the ingredients would be easily absorbed by the skin as well as saves the amount of product you need to use on your skin to keep it nicely moisturized.
- When applying anti-aging lotion to your face, make sure to apply the same product to your neck, chest and hands as well. This ensures that your facial lotion will help with caring for the rest of your body.
- Gravity will cause
skinto sag and wrinkle as you age. To combat that problem, make sure to apply your lotion in upward strokes as this will help to lessen the effects of gravity on your skin.
- Make sure to let your lotion fully absorb into your skin before applying any other products (especially makeup!).
Otherwisethe wetness will cause the other products to slip and slide off your face.
- When applying lotion to your eye area, make sure to use the weakest finger (i.e. your ring fingers) to dab the lotion
asthe skin around that area is very tender. Also, make sure to invest in an eye cream as the skin there hasdifferent needs from the rest of your face.
Other than those tips and tricks, there are a couple of things that you should note when using lotions:
- Do not use body lotions on your face as this can irritate the sensitive skin on your face as well as clog the pores.
- Do not put a huge blob of skin lotion on your face as this will clog up your pores and leave your skin looking as well as feeling greasy.
We offer a variety of lotions for your perusal here on