About Baby Gear Malaysia
Babies learn by imitating and sensing, so they are an active and curious bunch that will move about to explore this whole new world of wonders. Parents and caregivers should always provide a safe environment for all babies to roam and move about, which means you’ll need suitable baby gear to help and assist your lovelies to grow and learn.
Here’s a simple breakdown on the various kinds of baby gear, choose each according to your baby and your needs.
- Baby Bath Tub - bathing your infant will part of your daily routine, so a small plastic baby bath to place in the tub or in a large sink is definitely needed to make the task easier.
- Baby carrier - let your little one snuggle close to you, studies says that babies tend to try to talk to you more when they are close to you. With a baby carrier, you'll also have two free hands to tote everything else.
- Stroller -eventually you'll need an efficient way to roll your baby around town. Think carefully about your specific needs like storage space, a reclining seat for easy napping, or a sturdy stroller for jogs and walks in parks.
- Car seat - a safe car seat is mandatory. Safety is the utmost priority when chauffeuring your baby around. Make sure that your baby's car seat meets all current guidelines and are not expired. (Car seats actually have expiration dates, usually within five years of manufacture)
- Highchair – get a high chair that has a detachable tray for easy clean-up. Although a seat that hooks onto the counter or table works fine, the height of a high chair will ease your straining of your back when feeding your child in a better way.
- Booster seat – get this later when your child is over 2 years old. Having been eating in the highchair for two years or longer, children will take an early interest in joining the family at the table, so be prepared when your child is ready for shared meals with a booster seat. A plastic seat that fits into a full-size chair and brings your toddler up to table level.
As your child will be rolling, crawling or creeping around, you’ll have to watch out for all the household dangers.
- Get a playyard- suitable for big or small homes, a playyard will keep your baby confined in a safe area. Install safety gates if you have stairs and separate the kitchen access with them, this will prevent your little ones from getting access to potentially dangerous places.
- Let’em walk with walkers - babies need to learn how to move about and eventually walk, stand and run, a baby walker will enable them to train and be able to do so in a safer environment. With walkers, parents can also be at ease as it will be much safer for your child to move around in one.
- Bouncers for the first years – teaching your young baby to identify and learn about colours and sound can now be an easier task with a bouncer. They can lie comfortable while you interact with them and show them interesting items.
At iprice Malaysia, there’s a whole range of baby gear items to help you with childcare. Just browse through them now!