About Vacuum Cleaners Malaysia
- Vacuum Cleaners Malaysia: The Convenient Way to Keeping Your House Dust-Free
- The Many Faces of a Vacuum Cleaner in Malaysia
Before the invention of vacuum cleaners, people had to use brooms, cloths and a lot of energy to keep their house clean and free from dust. Then, in 1860s, a man came up with the idea for a carpet sweeper. The machine was the combination of a rotating brush (to gather dust) and bellows (for suction). Soon, other people came up with better, improved versions of this manual vacuum machine. The very first motorized version only came about in year 1901. The machine was rather large and was sold to cleaning services rather than the domestic market. It would be a few years later, in 1905, that the very first vacuum cleaner was made to be portable and marketed to the domestic market.
There are many different types of vacuum cleaners in today’s market. While each is obviously made to make household cleaning a whole lot easier, the type of vacuum cleaner you will need for your home may vary. In order to help you come to a proper decision on which vacuum cleaner to get, we have listed the common types that can be found:
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners
- This type of vacuum cleaners consists of a long wand that is attached to a canister by a flexible hose. The canister is mounted on wheels that make it easy for people to pull the vacuum cleaner around the room. As the vacuum cleaner comes with a flexible hose and various attachments, this makes it easy for the person to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- The name of this vacuum cleaner is derived from its ability to stand upright. An upright vacuum cleaner is perfect for cleaning heavily carpeted areas. This particular vacuum cleaner sucks dirt and debris, deposits the dirt into a bag and then lets the air exit through the exhaust port, while keeping the dirt in the bag through the help of a filter.
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- This vacuum cleaner is a small appliance that is easy to port around. It can be used to clean small spills as well as hard-to-reach-areas like stairs, corners and the interior of cars. Handheld vacuum cleaners are either battery-operated or equipped with cords.
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- If you are one of those who do not have enough time to vacuum your house, then you will love these vacuum cleaners. A robotic vacuum cleaner is designed to clean your house with minimal assistance. Just enter your instructions into its programming and leave this handy little robot to its work.
There you have it: the different types of vacuum cleaners that can be helpful for you. If you are looking for other household products that would be useful, make sure you have a look at the many Appliances that we have to offer.