Do you find kettles bothersome? Do you just hate the idea of having to wait for the water to boil before you can enjoy your favorite hot beverage? Then, click here to learn more about thermo pots.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Great for Coffee and Tea Lovers
- Thermo Pots Malaysia - Convenient and Easy to Use
- Make Life Easy and Simple with Thermo Pots Malaysia
Remember the days when people had to sit and wait for their kettle to finish boiling the water in order for them to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee? Gone are those days as a thermos pot is one of the most useful inventions of the century that ensures that you no longer have to wait for the water to boil. Unlike an electric kettle, a thermo pot would constantly keep the water at the optimal temperature needed for you to enjoy your favorite hot beverage.
A thermo pot is a useful appliance to have in any kitchen or pantry. Whether it is for entertaining guests or for your own personal use, having a thermo pot is definitely a great idea. If you are thinking about investing in a thermo pot to place in your kitchen, here are some things you should do in order to ensure that the thermo pot will last for a long time:
- Clean the spout periodically.
- As the spouts are often made from chrome-covered plastic, we highly advise that you avoid using hard cleaning solutions to clean the spouts. Instead, use warm water and a small amount of dishwasher soap to clean the spout.
- Drain the water tank every few years.
- Overtime, minerals and sediment may accumulate inside of the water tank. If left alone, the buildup will cause your thermo pot to work harder in order to hear the water. So make sure you drain the tank one or twice per year to remove the buildup. Or…
- Descale your thermo pot regularly.
- Like kettles and coffee machines, thermo pots need to be descaled regularly in order to keep them in working condition. How regularly you will need to descale the appliance is dependent on how often you used it and how hard the water is where you live.
Make sure that you take great care when using this appliance as it will dispense water that is much hotter than your standard hot tap water (at least 87 degree Celsius). Unlike your home’s hot water heater (which can take a full minute in order to heat up the water to its peak temperature), the thermo pot dispenses water that is hot immediately.
No longer will you have wait for the water to be boiled in order for you to enjoy your daily dose of coffee or tea (or hot chocolate!). The thermo pot is a practical solution to have in the kitchen of any hot beverage lover. If you are looking for other items to add to your kitchen, make sure that you have a look at our Appliances category.