When the temperature rises, the best and most affordable way to keep one cool is by using a fan. Click here to learn more about fans or scroll down and have a look at the awesome array of products that we have to offer.
- Fans Malaysia - Changing with the Flow of Wind and Time
- Saving People from Mister Heatstroke with Fans Malaysia
- Stay Chill and Cool with Fans Malaysia
If you think that the mechanical fans you see today came about in the 1800s, then you are wrong. Historians have found that earliest fans existed since as far as the Han dynasty. Obviously they didn’t have electricity back then. So, the fans had to be manually operated. Fast forward to the year 1882, Philip Diehl, a mechanical engineer and inventor, introduced the very first electric ceiling fan to the world. Since then, many companies have gone on to produce all types of fans.
When we say ‘fans’, we refer to the mechanical machine that can be used to keep people cool through the movement of air. Yes, fans do not “cool the air”. Instead, they work by moving the air, thus making your sweat evaporate, giving the feeling of you being cooled. Of course, this doesn’t work if the air is the same temperature of your body and/or contains high humidity.
There are many types of fans in the industry. Before you start having a headache on which to choose, have a look at a few of the more common fan types that may suit your needs:
- Table Fans
- Small and compact in size, these fans are perfect for people who need a small cooling object on their desk, without bothering other people. As the fans are small, they are easy to transport around and comes at an affordable pricing.
- Pedestal Fans
- Sometimes referred to as stand fans, these fans are easily adjustable. Adjust the height to suit your needs. Or you can even have the fan on oscillating mode for more air distribution, making this fan perfect for cooling large rooms.
- Wall Mounted Fans
- As these fans can be mounted on the wall, they are perfect for areas with limited floor space. Not only that, some models come with powerful air circulation, making it perfect for industrial places like warehouses, workshops and factories.
- Tower Fans
- These fans have a thin, vertical design that makes them easy to fit into small, compact spaces, making them perfect for areas with limited floor space. These are less likely to tip over compared to a pedestal/stand fan and are quiet, making them perfect for use in offices and homes.
- Ceiling Fans
- This fan type is commonly seen in many homes. The fans come in a variety of styles to match one’s home décor and furnishings, making it both functional as well as decorative. Some even come with lights or with a heater for winter weather.
As the weather becomes hot, make sure to keep yourself cool with these awesome fans that we have to offer. If you are moving into a new home and are looking for other things to get your home ready, have a look at the array of Appliances that we have to offer.