Looking for a faster, more convenient alternative than manual razors? Then you will definitely be interested in checking out these electric shavers that we have to offer. Click here to learn more about electric shavers or scroll down to browse through our array of products.
- Shaving Your Way to a Sharper Jawline with Electric Shavers Malaysia
- Electric Shavers Malaysia - Safer, Faster and More Convenient
- Quick Shave with Electric Shavers Malaysia
Remember the days when straight razors (also known as cut-throats) were used to either get rid of or keep your beards/mustaches looking nicely trimmed? Men would go to their barbers in order to look well-groomed and smart. That was then though. Today, we have a wide variety of razors and shavers that are dedicated to removing any unwanted body hair for both men and women.
Among them would be the electric shavers. The very first electric shaver was invented by an American manufacturer by the name of Col. Jacob Schick. He was granted the patent rights to the machine in May 1930. Since then, many other companies ventured into developing their own electric shaver. The battery-powered electric shavers that we are familiar with came about in the mid-1960s.
Electric shavers are definitely more convenient as compared to manual razors. They are faster, portable and do not require special grooming items. On top of that, when used correctly, the electric shavers can reduce nicks, cuts and ingrown hairs.
If you are new to the world of electric shavers, here are some tips that you need to know:
- Make sure your stubble is clean and dry.
- Unless you happen to be using one of those new breed of wet and dry shavers, make sure that your stubble is dry and stiff for better results. Also, make sure that your stubble is clean of dirt and sebum in order to maintain the longevity of your electric shaver.
- Getting the right angle.
- When using the shaver, it is important that you hold the shaver at the right angles to your face while using your free hand to pull your skin so that the hairs would stand upright. This ensures that the shaver will have maximum contact with your skin, reducing shaving time as well as minimizing any snagging.
- Giving your shaver some care.
- Like any electrical item, in order for them to perform better and last while, you will need to properly maintain them and clean them regularly. An electric shaver is no different. Make sure to use a cleaning brush to remove any hair from the cutters and foil after each shave. Be gentle as these parts are delicate and can be easily damaged.
Get that smooth, quick shave with these awesome electric shavers that are guaranteed to help you save on time spent on grooming. Not only that, electric shavers are also mess-free compared to manual razors. But if you feel that you would prefer to stick with your normal razors rather than explore a whole new side of shaving, make sure you view our Shaving Supplies for products that would meet your shaving needs.