- Malaysia’s Favorite Kettle that is Short, Stout and Convenient
- Electric Kettles Malaysia - Making Your Mornings Easy and Hassle-free
- Making Tea Time Easily with Electric Kettles Malaysia
Kettles are one of those items that is a must-have in any kitchen. It is used to boil water that can be used to make your morning cup of coffee (or tea) or instant noodles. Before the discovery of electricity, people would place kettles (typically made from some type of metal) over an open flame in order to boil water.
Then, came the discovery of electricity and the invention of spectacular products that were powered by electricity. These advancements in science made life a whole lot easier and convenient for people. Among the many things that came about was the invention of the electric kettle. Many believe that the first electric kettle came about in the early 1890s from the Crompton and Co firm. Of course the very first electric kettle back then was quite primitive. But advancement in technology has greatly improved since that time. Electric kettles these days are more sophisticated and definitely boil water faster than a stove-top kettle.
A handy little appliance, the electric kettle is a useful item to have around when you are in need of a cup of tea or instant soup. It is convenient, safe and makes life easy. If you are looking to invest in an electric kettle, here are some things you should consider before making that purchase:
- Total capacity of kettle.
- If you are the type of person who lives alone and doesn’t have friends over very often, then a kettle with a 1-liter capacity is definitely the right one for you. But if you are the type who always has 3 or more friends over or live with family, then a bigger capacity model would definitely be required.
- Speed of boiling water.
- When it comes to boiling water, two minutes can make a lot of difference, especially in world where everyone wants everything to be fast. Most decent electric kettles take about 3-4 minutes to boil water. If you can find one that takes lesser time than that, then that’s great!
- Any auto-shutoff or boil dry protection?
- This is a very important safety feature for any electric kettle. Some kettles claim to have such a feature, but in reality, it doesn’t work like it is supposed to. This can be a big fire hazard, especially when the user forgets to shut off the kettle when it is done boiling.
- Heating element: Concealed or Immersed?
- The heating element is the part that is responsible for heating the water. While there is no difference in performance between the two models, heating elements that are hidden are known to cause less scale build-ups. Scale build-ups would affect the long term performance of the kettle. The mode scale builds up, the less effective the kettle will be in the long run.
Serve a pot of tea easily with these awesome electric kettles that we have to offer. They are convenient, safe and easy to use. If you find that you are still in need of some items for your kitchen, have a look at the Appliances we have to offer that are sure to meet your needs.