A delicious spread of meal is almost similar to love - they bring people together. Love is never easy and so does preparing a good meal or drink. However, with the right appliances, cooking or preparing drinks can be a lot easier. A blender is a magical tool that is used to puree, mix or emulsify your food or beverages.
- Types of blenders
- Blenders Are Capable
- How To Clean Your Blender
- Buy Blenders Online Malaysia Now
There is a variety of blender and choosing the right one for the right purpose is very importance for the best result.
- Immersion blender
- Stick blenders with attachments
- Cordless blenders (Battery operated)
- Heavy-duty commercial immersion blenders
- Countertop Blenders
- Personal blenders
- Large countertop blenders
- Commercial countertop blenders
- Cocktail Blenders
- Smoothie Blenders
- Commercial Blenders
If you think blenders could only be used to blend smoothie or puree, well you are about to be surprised. Blenders are more creative and versatile these days. Check out some new and interesting things that your blender is capable of handling.
- Fluffy and Delicious Omelette
- Ever dreamed of a restaurant quality
omelettefor your breakfast? Opt for a blender instead of your regular whisker. Blend a mixture of eggs, whole milk, saltand pepper on high for a minute. Pour the mixture into your pan and you will get your own super-fluffy omelettein a blink of an eye.
- Feed Your Garden
- Prepare your regular compost for your garden using a blender. All you need to do is insert your leftover pile of food in your blender, add some water and start blending until it reaches the desired consistency. Do not put any hard substances or pits as they can damage the blender’s blades.
- Pretty Pitcher
- Tired of using the same old jar to serve the drinks? Opt for a change by utilizing beautifully designed blender jar as a pitcher and impress your guests.
- Start taking your blender apart.
- Firstly wash the blender jar thoroughly.
- Next, wash the other small pieces such as gasket seal, cutting blade and so on.
- To remove hard substances, run your blender with water and baking soda.
- Wipe your motor housing with a damp cloth. Do not immerse it in water.
- Finally, store your reassembled blender after drying it.
With our wide selection of efficient and supreme quality of blenders, you do not have to hunt for the best blender to complete your kitchen and home anymore. Discover some of the best blenders from amazing brands that we have stored for you:
- Philips HR2116
- SINGER BL150
- Elba EBM-9182
- Cornell Mini Blender CPB-E600
- JMI Shake n Take 3rd
GenarationJuice Smoothie Blender
- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer KSM150IC
- Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Multi-Function Blender
- Kenwood Hand Blender HB680
- Breville BBL550 Kinetix Blender 1.5L
- Empire Living BL-767 Heavy Duty Multi-Function Commercial Use Blender