- Why Apple iPhone?
- iPhone Flagship Devices in Malaysia
- Fun Facts About the Apple iPhone in Malaysia
- The Newest, The Best, The Only Phone You Will Ever Need: The Apple iPhone!
The Amazingly-Engineered Apple iOS
Apple’s iPhone runs on iOS, Apple’s self-made operating system that offers top notch touch sensitivity and seamless design. The iOS can run more than 100,000 applications that can be downloaded through Apple’s App Store. There’s will always be an application for your productivity or entertainment needs. Apples operating system is now even better with iOS9, it flaunts a very playful yet straight forward design. Get access to your app with just a few swipes and one click tap!
Apple iPhones Across the Years
iPhone has already made a big leap across the years, from the first ever iPhone that’s shaped like a bar of soap, sporting a 3.5-inch screen, to their iPhone 6 series that comes in two variants: the 4.7-inch screen and the 5.5-inch screen (6 plus). Aside from the physical growth seen on the sizes of the new iPhones, groundbreaking technology has also been added: the finger print sensor (which are disguised as the home buttons) and NFC.
The iPhone's Camera: Taking Picture as Lifelike as Possible
The latest iPhones features the best camera on a mobile phone. The iPhone 6 and 6 plus are equipped with a 12mp camera that is capable of phase detection, autofocus and OIS. It will produce the best looking photos there is, even under poor lighting condition. Plus, it shoots video at 240fps, making it capable of savoring those moments in slow motion.
The iPhone 5s may look a lot like its predecessor the iPhone 5 on the outside, but on the inside it’s a totally new breed of iPhone. Its perfect form coupled with Apple’s A7 chipset, this is perhaps the most powerful 4” phone in the market today.
Apple has finally given in to the market’s demand for a bigger iPhone. The iPhone 6 is their latest iPhone that has made a big leap since the iPhone 5 series, hardware upgrade, form function, and size. With a screen size that’s now equally competitive with Androids, polished hardware, and iOS goodness, Apple is surely ripe enough to enter a new market.
The iPad is Apple’s table device that took the world by storm not too long ago. It started the tablet device era and redefined how surfing the web and the entire digital media can be enjoyed. Apple’s iPad runs its self-made operating system which is called the iOS. This operating system is what makes the iPad stand out in terms of performance. It may be a bit pricey than the typical tablets in the market right now, but one thing’s for sure, it can deliver a seamless performance.
- The Apple iPhone is the most profitable product of Apple to-date
- Accounting to 70% of all of Apple's yearly revenue, the iPhone sales are the main push that contribute to Apple having nearly $200 billion in the bank. Talk about creating a money-maker!
- A Curved Original iPhone design was almost released
- Originally, one of the most focused original designs for the first iPhone included the implementation of a curved glass. However, it was abandoned due to increased cost and time to produce each iPhone.
- The most expensive component in an iPhone is the Retina Display
- Famous for the sleek design and the smooth-looking display, you would believe it when the most expensive part of the iPhone is the Retina Display. Coined by Apple to portray the fact that resolution and pixel density in devices are so high, consumers are unable to discern the individual pixels at a normal viewing distance.
- iPhones made texting the top trend between consumers
- Contradicting to how competitors' portrayal of SMS, Apple sought out to make the experience more jubilant, vibrant, and fun. Therefore, the outcome of it is that most people prefer sending a SMS to making a call.
- The Apple iPhone: The 2007 Invention of the Year, the Jesus Phone, the 200 patents-in-one Smartphone
- In the year 2007, the Apple iPhone was dubbed by Times Magazine to be the Invention of the Year in its Special Technology. In due to that, it was unofficially dubbed as the Jesus Phone because of the "near-religious" fervor among the fans and followers during its first announcement. During its launch, the Apple iPhone managed to take ownership of more than 200 patents in relation to the technology powering the first iPhone. Talk about big things come in small packages!
With its reputation and success preceding it, the Apple iPhone is the best phone you can get in accordance to having everything that you need in a smartphone and while Apple is at that, all of that you need is better and improved. From the camera to the display to the storage capabilities, the Apple iPhone was the first step of the consumer world into the magnificence of smartphones. With the recent launchings of the Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6s, Apple iPhone 6s Plus, and the newest iPads, we are looking at a world entangled by the brilliance of Apple and its products.