Aksys brings you the Japanese games that you thought only made in Japanese with full voice acting and translated interfaces. Leave the "Learning Japanese" book on the side and game to your heart's content with the games masterfully localized by Aksys below! If you want to know more about Aksys, click here!
Top Aksys Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Aksys PS Vita Blazblue Chrono Phantasma [R1]||RM 109.00||Lazada|
|Aksys Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward - PlayStation Vita||RM 173.52||Lazada|
|Aksys PS4 Aegis Of Earth: Protonovus Assault [R1]||RM 139.00||Lazada|
|Aksys PS Vita Mind Zero [R3]||RM 139.00||Lazada|
|Aksys XBOX ONE BLAZ BLUE CHRONO PHANTASMA EXTEND||RM 139.90||Lazada|
|Aksys PS4 Aegis of Earth - Protonovus Assault (ALL)||RM 139.90||Lazada|
|Aksys PS3 Guilty Gear XRD Sign (ALL/ENG)||RM 145.00||Lazada|
|Aksys PS4 Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [R1]||RM 145.00||Lazada|
|Aksys Xblaze Lost : Memories(ALL) - PlayStation Vita||RM 128.00||Lazada|
|Aksys NINTENDO 3DS ZERO TIME DILEMMA (ASIA)||RM 149.00||Lazada|
- Aksys Malaysia: Putting an Axis on the Language in Gaming
- Bringing Gamers of Two Language Together, An Aksys Promise
- A Community, Customer Service, Online Shop; Aksys Delivers!
How many times have you actually groaned and sighed at the fact that a sought-after game from Japan is only available in Japanese? Learning a language is on hurdle to go over but the time taken to actually sit yourself through lessons would restrict your precious gaming time by a whole lot. Luckily, the endearing people behind Aksys Games Localization Inc. are one step ahead.
Aksys Games Localization Inc., or Aksys for short, provides the translation and localization of Japanese-exclusive games into English. This is a very good opportunity for gamers who are fans of Japanese-themed games, putting specific focus on JRPGs. The company is known to be a well-respected published of Japanese videogames. Its achievements include the launch of countless titles across all gaming platforms including Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, IOS/Android, and Steam. With an enormous reputation of successful releases and launches, you can only expect the best from the company in regards of videogame publishing that includes concept approval, final submission, marketing, sales, and overall consumer care.
Leading the breadwinning feature of the company, a team of expert translators and editors accumulate extensive experience to perfectly translate and localize Japanese for the enjoyment of all gamers. This service covers a wholesome variety of game genres and titles. The services include:
- Translation of scripts
- Translation of interfaces
- Creation and edit of manuals and guidebooks
- Designing of brochures and packaging
- Professional voice acting and direction
One of the most beautiful occasions of the world is the shared interests of 2 different speaking individuals. In this case, it’s gaming—Japanese gaming to be exact. Covering a wide variety of genres and gaming platforms, Aksys serves to provide the whole world with the beauty and fun of Japanese games. Here are new and the most popular releases from them:
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
- This here is an adventure video game developed by Chime for the Nintendo 3DS and the PlayStation Vita. Released in June 2016, the story of the game envelopes the player in the theme of morality, where players dive deep into the world of philosophy. One of the key elements of the game has the player’s way of thinking, values, and virtues intensely shaken while playing through the game. The “dilemma” in the title resolves in the choices that the gamer has to make while forcing the weight of each action with heavy consequences. The gameplay is an adventure game that is divided into multiple chapters—each presenting a 90-minute period. In each chapter, there is a narrative section, an escape-the-room section then finishes off with a moral choice. Each section also presents itself in three-dimensional animated cinematics. It’s truly a game for those who loves adventure while being mind-blown with morality-heavy choices.
- Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth
- Guardian of Rebirth is a visual novel game genre where players are invited into a world of fantasy, drama, and action. The story follows the ups and downs of Cardia—a young woman staying in an abandoned mansion on the outskirts of London. Cardia carries a poison in her body that makes anyone or anything she touches rot or melt. The locals in the immediate area calls her a monster for this. The story unfolds as Cardia’s father suddenly goes missing and with the help of a thief named Arsene Lupin, Cardia goes out of the mansion in search of her father.
- The game then follows her adventure as she struggles with keeping herself from being close to anybody—both physically and emotionally. When Lupin starts to fall in love with her, the story begins to take another twist when they both find out that there is a cure to Cardia’s condition.
- Mind Zero
- Dungeon crawler action RPGs are all the fad in Japan as well as most of the international community of gamers. Mind Zero was published by a joint partnership of Acquire and Class of Heroes developer ZeroDiv and GungHo Online Entertainment on 1 August 2013. The story revolves around a highschool student named Kei Takanashi and a group of other highschool students that converge on the outer realms. The story rolls with the notion of the existence of two worlds; the real world in Japan (Akihabara, Yokohama, Amimaya, and Nippon) and in the crazy, random spiritual world. Upon clashing onto the outer realms, the come across MIND people; a secret organization that plans to destroy the real world.
- The gameplay for Mind Zero is closely similar to that of Persona—with dialogue taking place in 2D (similar to visual novels) and the battles are turn-based in full 3D graphics. If you like JRPGs with intriguing story and an engaging battle system that hits home but still manages to amaze even the most veteran of players, then Mind Zero is the best choice!
- XBlaze Code: Embryo
- Sitting comfortable between the visual novel and fighting genres, Xblaze Code: Embryo is a game that was released for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on 23 July 2013. The story revolves around a protagonist by the name of Touya Kagari. Touya is a resident of Shin Yokozaki City and is a sophomore at Hakuou North Academy. His story began when he wanted to help up a man who was gravely injured. As he neared the man, he attacked Touya and he was then saved by a small girl carrying an impossibly large sword. This was the turning point of Touya from his everyday life as the small girl turned out to be a soldier for Mitsurugi Agency, Seithr, Drives, Unions, and other secretive organizations and she whips him off on an adventure of battles, large swords, and secret organizations.
As a company that was founded in California in the year 2006, Aksys truly does the gaming community an enormous favor by translating and localizing Japanese-exclusive games into English, making the language barrier between Japan and the rest of the world virtually non-existent. Having the duties and capabilities to localize these games is one thing but having to be a part of a game that is worthy of awards is another. Look forward for more of Aksys in the future!