Keeping it Cool with ACSON Malaysia
With its tropical climate, Malaysia is a country which is hot and humid throughout the year. Sometimes, weather temperatures can reach up to 33◦C, which can be a little overwhelming – even to Malaysians who have been living here our whole lives! ACSON Malaysia, which specializes in producing top quality air conditioners – is the savior in situations like this as their air-conditioners help to keep the temperature around us cooling and refreshing.
- Brief Introduction of ACSON Malaysia
- ACSON Malaysia - Your Brand of Choice
- ACSON Malaysia's Range of Products
- Why Air Conditioners Require Service and Maintenance
- How to Clean Your Air Conditioner's Filters
- Get Your Hands at ACSON Malaysia's Products with Affordable Prices at iPrice Malaysia
Brief Introduction of ACSON Malaysia
ACSON Malaysia was established in 1984 and has been a subsidiary of Daikin Malaysia since September 2006. Since its incorporation, ACSON Malaysia has grown steadily, with their expertise being selling high quality Malaysian made products, from stand fans to air conditioners. Today, the company has undergone consolidation and is now specialising mainly in the air conditioning industry.
ACSON has been an active player in the competitive international scene for many years and the high standards of its products are recognized internationally. A leading brand in the air conditioning industry, ACSON’s Malaysian made air conditioners are exported worldwide to more than 50 countries in 5 continents. ACSON Malaysia is truly a Malaysian-made brand that has made the country proud with its high quality products and its constant dedication for innovation in the air-conditioning industry.
ACSON Malaysia – Your Brand of Choice
ACSON Malaysia’s line of air conditioners is known internationally for its quality and innovation. As recognition for the quality of their products, ACSON Malaysia was awarded the CE (abbreviation for "Conformité Européene" which literally means "European Conformity") marking, signifying that ACSON Malaysia’s products has met the essential requirements of relevant European health, safety and environmental legislations. ACSON Malaysia has also recently won the Malaysia Good Design Award 2015 as acknowledgement for excellence in product design, innovation and creativity. These are testaments to ACSON’s emphasis and commitment in producing top quality air conditioners.
ACSON Malaysia’s Range of Products
Air conditioners actually have many uses besides merely cooling the air in the environment. Air-conditioners also purify the air by extracting dust from the air and removing excess humidity from the air. ACSON Malaysia has a range of air conditions for residential use as well as for commercial use, which are as listed below:
- Residential Air Conditioners
- Wall Mounted Air Conditioners
- Floor Standing Air Conditioners
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Commercial Air Conditioners
- Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioners
- Ceiling Cassettes
- Ceiling Concealed Air Conditioners
- Ducted Blower
- Variable Refrigerant Flow System
Although ACSON Malaysia specializes primarily in air conditioners, they also produce other types of cooling appliances such as freezers and chillers. These are mainly used for commercial and industrial uses such as in shopping centres and power plants. The products that are included in ACSON Malaysia's inventory include:
- Scroll chillers
- Centrifugal chillers
- Screw chillers
- Drainage Pumps
- Air Curtains
Why Air Conditioners Require Service and Maintenance
Just like any other types of machine, air conditioners should be serviced and maintained regularly in order for them to perform at optimum capacity. Air-conditioners provide multiple functions such as regulating surrounding air temperature, humidity levels and oxygen contents. Besides that, air conditioners also remove air-borned contaminants such as dust, soot and minute particles to ensure that the air we breathe in is cleaner. Therefore, constant and consistent services and maintenance is essential as it will:
- Prevent unscheduled breakdowns thus saving on unnecessary expenditure for fixing and repairing.
- Prolong product life span and durability, enabling the air conditioners to function for years without serious problems.
- Enable air conditioners to perform their functions at optimum conditions, providing constant comfort.
- Ensure good indoor air quality for healthier life
How to Clean Your Air Conditioner's Filters
Maintaining your air-conditioner is important to ensure that your air conditioner runs smoothly and ensures that the air conditioners are at functioning at optimum performance. Of course, some of the maintenance and servicing processes should be done by technicians and professionals, but there are also simple tasks for you to maintain your air conditioners by your own without hiring professionals, such as cleaning the air conditioners air filters.
Cleaning the filters of your air conditioner is important, because poorly maintained filters not only hurt the energy efficiency of the air conditioner, but it will also affect the quality of air that you breathe. Over time, as you use your air conditioner, the filters will accumulate huge amounts of dirt, pathogens and allergens. The steps are quite simple, as
- Make sure that the air conditioner is switched off at the mains. Remove the cover of the air conditioner in order to access the air filters.
- Remove the filters from the air conditioner carefully. Inspect them to see if you can spot any signs of wear and tear. If you manage to find any rips or tears, then it will be better to replace the filters instead as reusing them will only hamper efficiency in the future.
- If the filters are still in good condition and do not need to be replaced, use a vacuum to get rid of any accumulated dirt. Be extra careful as you do not want to accidentally rip the filters. Be as thorough as possible to ensure better cleaning results.
- Next will be sanitizing the filters. Fill a vessel that is big enough to submerge the air filters with equal parts of water and vinegar. Submerge the air filters into the solution. The vinegar will kill any bacteria or allergens that are present on the filters.
- Leave the filters in the solution for a few hours for the filters to absorb the solution. After that, remove the air filters from the cleaning solution and allow them to drain. Do not rinse them as this will only reverse the sanitizing process.
- Lastly, allow the filters to dry naturally and once they are completely dry, attach them back to the air conditioner.
- Close the cover and turn the power supply on. You can now enjoy cleaner, more breathable air!
Get Your Hands at ACSON Malaysia's Products with Affordable Prices at iPrice Malaysia
Now that you know more about ACSON Malaysia and their range of high quality and innovative air conditioners and cooling appliances, check out their products online at iPrice Malaysia to get affordable rates on the products that you are interested in.